If you believe less is more, then the Pop-up by Myra by Anju Narain coming up in Lucknow is the place for you to shop! A hand-picked curation of designers done by Anju Narain, the pop-up show on April 4 & 5, 2023 promises a showcase of niche brands for the discerning buyer. Organised at the Myra Store at Shalimar Gallant, Mahanagar, the two-day exhibition focusses on Indian textiles & modern silhouettes.
What to Expect
Here’s what you can look forward to at the pop-up:
1. Riddhi Jain by Options Multi-designer Store: Designer Riddhi Jain explores traditional textile techniques and modern silhouettes in her garments.
2. Mahi Calcutta: The brand is bringing their latest summer collection that is bold & beautiful, and extremely wearable!
3. Sartorial by Swati: Shop a range of handcrafted vegetable & resist dyed tunics, capes, shirts and dresses from the brand in nature-inspired earthy tones of indigo, ochre, maroon and moss green.
4. Manish Saksena: Love handloom saris? Then this one is for you! Shop a variety of weaves by the designer.
5. Myra by Anju Narain: The Lucknow-based brand is also showcasing its own range of luxe resortwear at the pop-up. Pastel hues, relaxed fits, and easy-breezy feels! You get the vibe?
6. Swatti Kapoor: Pretty garments made using ethical fabrics like pure chanderis & muls, along with hand-embroidery and stitching techniques. Must check out!
7. Shades of India by Options Multidesigner store: An entire range of home linen and clothing crafted using Indian textiles & embroideries is coming your way at the Pop-Up by Myra.
With so many sustainable brands to choose from, the Pop-Up by Myra is definitely worth a visit.
About Myra by Anju Narain
Fashion Designer Anju Narain incorporates traditional Lakhnawi crafts like Chikankari, Zardozi and Mukaish in her garments that are styled in modern silhouettes. Ever since Anju was invited to design the Grand Finale sari round for the finalists of UP Femina Miss India in 2011, there has been no looking back for her! Her brand Myra by Anju Narain has participated in the prestigious Lakme Fashion Week twice, and participated in the Vogue Wedding Show. She now retails from several multi-designer stores across the country, apart from her stand alone store in Lucknow.
Dates: April 4 & 5, 2023
Timings: 11 am to 7 pm
Location: Myra by Anju Narain, Commercial Arcade, Shalimar Gallant, Vigyanpuri, Mahanagar, Lucknow 226006
Contact: +91 94150 86885; 0522 4245518